Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just What The Doctor Ordered

I figure that most of the truly worthwhile things in life don't come without a whole heck of a lot of work. And for those things that do come easy, they're either a mirage or we fail to appreciate them. That said, and I feel like I say this about every class in our program, but this one might have been the most work.

A big part of that is that the nature of the work is such that you can keep at it for as long as you want. It's easy to hop on the old computer and while away the hours blogging, reading, tweeting, searching, replying and so forth.. The other half of the equation is that I enjoyed the work, both in class and outside, so that just reinforced the previously mentioned half. I had been looking forward to this class for some time as it ties in with my area more than any of the other classes in the program. And it came at just the right time. For the last year or two my teaching had grown stale and I felt like I was just covering the same old dated ground. This has been just the remedy I needed. Thank you to Prof Arzt and everyone in class!


No comments:

Post a Comment